Woodside Cemetery was established in 1880 by the Clover Presbyterian Church. In 1906, the property was deeded to the Town of Clover as a town cemetery. This cemetery is home to the Clover Veterans Memorial which was dedicated in November 2005 “In Honor and Memory of Those Who Served in Peace and War to Preserve Freedom.” Woodside Cemetery now encompasses 14.6 acres of land with over 3,500 marked graves and between 500 and 600 unmarked graves.
Clover Community Cemetery was established circa 1880 by Clover Methodist Chapel. The records are unclear about when it was conveyed to the Town. Clover Community Cemetery is 3.2 acres of land and is located at the end of Armstrong Street.
Both Woodside and Clover Community Cemeteries are governed by Rules and Regulations set forth by the Clover Town Council.
A Burial Permit is required for all interments.
Lots are available in both Woodside and Clover Community Cemeteries. Lots are comprised of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 spaces. Spaces are $800 each. Financing is available.
For more information about Woodside and Clover Community Cemeteries, contact Town Clerk Sherry Kempster at 803-222-9495.