The Clover Fire Department was established in 1925. The Department is completely volunteer and has 21 active members. Volunteer applications are available at Town Hall, 116 Bethel Street.
The Clover Fire District service area covers 44 square miles. The Town and York County have agreed to provide fire protection serves to the Clover Rural Fire District in return for a portion of the funds collected from the Rural Fire District and donation of County equipment to help with response. Approximately 75% of the Department's fire calls are from the unincorporated area surrounding Clover.
The Department is involved in a number of community programs:
Charlie Love, ChiefPhone: (803) 222-3220
Fax: (803) 222-6955Location:115 Bethel St.
PO Box 1060
Clover, SC 29710